Show Exhibitor and Professional Breeder Administration, On-Line Dog Show Entries
Photo gifts (bags, mugs, place mats, coasters, mouse mats) and cards for all occasions
The Northern Boxer Club
We believe that pet insurance is an important part of responsible pet ownership allowing owners to seek veterinary treatment at the earliest
opportunity knowing that help is there for the unexpected costs.
It’s important to be aware that not all pet insurance is the same. Some policies limit the amount of time or money that you can claim for. Don’t just shop
around on price alone. Ask the following five key questions so you clearly understand what each policy does and doesn’t cover:
· Will the policy cover my pet for on-going conditions (e.g. eczema) into its old age?
· Will exclusions be placed at renewal for an illness that occurred in the previous year?
· Will my excess or premium increase if I make a claim?
· Will the policy cover: congenital and hereditary illness, hip-related conditions, dental treatment or behavioural conditions?
· Is the provider a pet insurance specialist?
Click here to find out more about the different types of pet insurance.
Signage and Business Branding - Ireland
Rabart Pro-Choice Canine are specialist Pet Suppliers with an extensive range of superb collars and leads,
pet accessories and engraving for signs, plaques and tags for any use
Stunning Jewellery Range in Solid Silver & Solid Gold
PawsTrading for all your doggie delights
© 2015 All Rights Reserved Newlaithe Boxers
No images may be taken/used from this web-site without written confirmation from Newlaithe Boxers